Friday, 3 May 2013

Some New Shots

I've been trying to stick to one lens more rather than swapping while im out and about, more to cut down on things to carry, but also to push myself and learn. So I've been using my Chinon 28mm F2.8 lens.

I've found this quite a challenge but enjoyed it, a friend over at +GTPlanet called F1GTR advised switching to B&W with yellow filter simulation on my Fuji X-E1 and this may help get a more accurate focus when done manually, and he was correct. below are some shots I've taken over the last few days.

These first two shots were taken in Wakefield with the Chinon lens and were the only keepers, after seeing these this is what F1GTR gave me some advice.

Woolpacks Yard Wakefield Cathedral

Theses next few photos were after that advice...

Green House Glass Vase Of Flowers Duck Wind Chime Metal Wind Chime Sleeping Billy

These were taken with the 18-55mm Fuji lens.

Carol Billy's Foot